POSITION SUMMARY: This position develops an integrated plan for community engagement and referrals, provides customer service for existing partnerships, and supports engaging members through first impression interactions.
The Community Liaison is focused on developing and supporting a wide range of key relationships and partnerships, including FIT @ Work partners, education, addiction care organizations, healthcare, social services and other community services that support Face It TOGETHER members in Colorado Springs and the surrounding area.
The Community Liaison will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, developing and cultivating relationships with Colorado Springs-based services that support Face It TOGETHER members, aligned with business plans and strategic goals.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
A primary focus of this role is on day-to-day management of community relationships in Colorado Springs and surrounding area. Specific duties include:
- Work with FIT @ Work partners, treatment providers, social service agencies, educational institutions, funders, and other stakeholder organizations to develop referral relationships, programs, and initiatives to raise awareness of Face It TOGETHER.
- Remain proactive in identifying other creative partnership opportunities with local partners in areas including criminal justice, public sector, and related areas.
- Nurture trusted, long-term relationships with key client service organizations, team members, stakeholders, and partners.
- Document relationship activities in designated format.
- Exercise strong project planning skills to ensure partner and member satisfaction.
- Liaise with community services to solve issues, communicate needs, and create synergy.
- Generate innovative ideas to support partners and members and boost brand awareness.
- Assist in increasing the conversion rate of enrolled coaching members who are paying, covered by grant funding, or have an approved sponsorship as set by our Objectives and Key Results (OKR) each year.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation including appropriate use of tasks and reminders to ensure best follow up.
- Provide timely and frequent updates to key stakeholders.
- This position is highly skilled in partnership development, with the ability to build and foster relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels. The person needs to possess creative problem solving, problem ownership, and excellent follow through. Must be a self-motivated project initiator who can take concept to implementation, ability to work independently and in teams.
Addiction Wellness Coach demonstrates a passionate commitment to:
Vision - A nation that has solved the disease of drug and alcohol addiction.
Mission - To get people with addiction and their loved ones well.
- We have REVERENCE for all;
- We are DATA-DRIVEN decision makers;
- We challenge and encourage each other towards SELF-ACTUALIZATION;
- We expect to be held ACCOUNTABLE for HIGH PERFORMANCE;
- We EMBRACE the UNPREDICTABILITY of addiction;
The Community Liaison models the organization’s culture:
- Thrives in a culture of innovation, risk-taking, high quality, free expression, transparency, mutual accountability, limited hierarchy and respect for all.
- Communicates clearly, frequently and timely with the team, partners and stakeholders.
- Holds self, team members, contractors and volunteers to the highest performance expectations and to strictest adherence to the organization’s values.
- Commits to a process of organization risk management that secures advancement of the vision, mission and strategic goals, and protects the organization’s brand.
- Proven experience in building community-based relationships
- Understanding of marketing, communications, customer service, management, etc.
- Working knowledge of project management and performance/operation metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Complete and maintain Face It TOGETHER Addiction Wellness Coach Certification. This requires participating in all continuing education training sessions — in-person or online.
- Participation in regular coach supervision requirements and performance evaluation reviews.
- Has a passion to serve those with addiction and their loved ones. This passion should be expressed during community events and stakeholder meetings.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written, proficient typing skills, and computer software skills and knowledge.
- Comfortable with technology and multiple platforms; proficient in Microsoft office.
- Customer service focused with excellent follow through and approach.
PHYSICAL EFFORT: Work involves sitting, standing, and walking most of the work period. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires repetitive movements of the wrists, hands, and fingers, the ability to receive and express detailed information through oral communication, visual acuity, and the ability to read and understand written directions.
WORK SCHEDULE: The Community Liaison is a salaried position with the work schedule varying according to organizational needs. A typical work week will be 40 to 50 hours total, Sunday through Saturday. The typical schedule will be eight working hours per day Monday through Friday plus daily lunch breaks, with the start and end time varying according to organizational needs.
To apply, please visit our Indeed listing here.
About Face It TOGETHER
At Face It TOGETHER, we strive to live our core values:
- We have reverence for all;
- We are committed to being data-driven decision makers;
- We challenge and encourage each other towards self-actualization;
- We expect to be held accountable for high performance;
- We embrace the unpredictability of addiction.
Our culture and our people are paramount. We recognize achievement, offer perks that make life and work more convenient and provide opportunities to develop professionally and engage in meaningful work.
Our team members are entrepreneurial, collaborative and comfortable with change. We work hard but strive for balance. We want our team to work with a sense of purpose and commitment but live a satisfying quality of life.
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time employees, including health insurance, disability, 401K plan, a fitness stipend, flexible work environment and generous paid time off.
Face It TOGETHER is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of race, color, creed, sex, disability, age, religion, national origin or ancestry.