If you're here, your life is probably getting off track. You may be wondering if your issues are related to alcohol or other drugs.
We know that addiction is caused by a whole range of things – trauma, loneliness, low self-esteem and more. It's not about a bad choice, or being a bad person.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Conflict and problems with relationships
- Moodiness, anxiety or depression
- Lack of self-worth
- Irrational or over-reaction to small challenges
- Inability to stop a behavior, even with negative consequences
- Risky behavior
- Trouble sleeping
- Health problems
- General sense that life is slipping out of control
- Giving up activities that used to be fun
- Drinking or using drugs a lot of the time
- Problems at work or school
- Legal issues
- Inability to cut back your use
If these hit home for you, we're here.