If you're here, your life is probably getting off track. You may be wondering if your issues are related to alcohol or other drugs.
We know that addiction is caused by a whole range of things -- trauma, loneliness, low self-esteem and more. It's not about a bad choice, or being a bad person.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Conflict and problems with relationships
- Moodiness, anxiety or depression
- Lack of self-worth
- Irrational or over-reaction to small challenges
- Inability to stop a behavior, even with negative consequences
- Risky behavior
- Trouble sleeping
- Health problems
- General sense that life is slipping out of control
- Giving up activities that used to be fun
- Drinking or using drugs a lot of the time
- Problems at work or school
- Legal issues
- Inability to cut back your use
If these hit home for you, we're here.
You've got this
We remember how hard it was to ask for help. Maybe your past attempts to get well fell short, making you feel guilty, or like a failure.
Our focus is on getting you better, in all aspects of your life. No judgment. We'll help you get you back.