We host free CRAFT meetings each week. CRAFT, Community Reinforcement and Family Training, teaches family and friends effective strategies for helping their unwell loved one change. Meetings are open to any loved one looking for additional support.
Meetings will help participants work toward the following goals:
- Reduce the individual’s harmful substance use
- Eliminate behaviors that may promote use
- Engage the person into treatment or other wellness supports
- Replace negative behaviors with positive ways to communicate and solve problems
- Learn about the importance of timing when approaching the person with addiction
- Improve emotional, physical and family functioning
Meetings are held each Wednesday from 6 to 7 p.m. MST. You can join them here.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.