Join our team to solve addiction
We're on a mission to get drug and alcohol addiction sufferers well. Join us in challenging the status quo and working to make our communities better places to live.
President, Metro-Denver | Face It TOGETHER
The position reports to the COO of Face It TOGETHER, and in working with a strategic board of leaders, is responsible for community and organizational leadership of Face It TOGETHER in Metro Denver.
Duties, responsibilities and commitments include but are not limited to:
1. Lead Face It TOGETHER in Metro Denver as a social entrepreneurial organization, deploying innovations for solving addiction, and elevating needs and solutions in the metro area;
2. Responsible for building and growing sustainable revenue;
3. Responsible for partnership development with Denver area employers, Chamber of Commerce, health care payers and providers, educational institutions, and others, deploying programs providing value for investment;
4. Lead the development of the strategic plan that supports the mission and vision and sets the direction for sustainability; deploy and monitor tasks designed to achieve strategic goals;
5. Represent the organization at business and civic activities to enhance the organization’s community profile;
6. Foster effective team work with the local board, partners, and all Face It TOGETHER team members;
7. Identify, assess, and inform Face It TOGETHER team members and the local board of internal and external issues that affect the organization;
8. Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company growth;
9. Maintain a deep knowledge of the Metro Denver markets;
10. Educate the community about addiction and addiction care consistent with the national organization’s awareness and advocacy strategies;
11. Lead the Workplace Initiative and other employer-based strategies;
12. With health care partners, lead Face It TOGETHER’s partnership development with health care systems; and
13. Lead the development and execution of a comprehensive business plan.
- Proven experience in executive leadership;
- Demonstrated success in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision;
- Understanding of health care industry economics;
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles;
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.;
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices;
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills;
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills; and
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field.
This position is based in Denver, CO.
About Face It TOGETHER
Our Vision is a community that has solved the disease of drug and alcohol addiction.
Our Mission is to get drug and alcohol addiction sufferers well.
- Reverence for those we must reach.
- Uncompromising commitment to integrity and transparency.
- Dignity and respect for each other and for those we serve.
- Personal growth. We challenge and encourage each other to optimize our own gifts.
- High expectations of performance.
- Embrace accountability.
- Community. We exist to serve the community and are committed to helping it discover its potential.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to the following by November 3, 2017:
Chief Operating Officer
Face It TOGETHER
Or by mail:
231 S Phillips Avenue, Suite 201
Sioux Falls SD 57104